The professional staff at iFind Pipes N Cables have undertaken safety training and remain current with industry standards by regularly attending training sessions.
- Member of National Utility Locating Contractors Association (NULCA)
- Petroleum Club NT
- Civil Contractors Federation
WORKPLACE HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Work place safety and the environment is a priority for iFind Pipes n Cables. With an implemented Workplace Health Safety and Environmental management plan, iFind Pipes N Cables is committed to ensuring all work activities are carried out safely and where ever possible removing and reducing environmental harm from the work environment. iFind ensures work practices comply with the Work Health and Safety Act, Work Health and Safety Regulations and all applicable codes of practice and Australian standards.
iFind Pipes N Cables holds the following accreditations;
- Dial Before You Dig accredited
- Telstra Accredited
- Power Water accredited
- National Unit of Competency RIICCM202A “Identify, locate and protect underground services”
- Inducted to work with all relevant asset owners