HYDRO VACUUM EXCAVATION
iFind Pipes N Cables offers a range of hydro vacuum excavation fit for any job, in any location. Our Vac trucks specialise in non-destructive digging!
Why Hydro Vacuum Excavation?
Also known as vac truck, vacuum excavation or non-destructive digging; has become increasingly popular due to it’s high pressure water and industrial-strength vacuum that simultaneously excavates soil without damaging any existing infrastructures.
Hydro Vacuum excavation has a number of applications including but not limited to;
- Safely exposing pipe, cables and utilities before excavation
- Excavation of a trench, which may be difficult due to underground obstacles
- Excavation of footing holes due to the congestion of existing underground utilities.
- Safe and effective tree remediation
- Excavation in confined areas where access is restricted with conventional machinery
- Removal of silt from pits, drains, culverts and conduits
- Removal of ground water from footing excavations
WET Hire Hydro Excavation
Hire a VAC Truck
Australia’s Biggest Companies Choose iFind Pipes N Cables
We work with the some of Australia’s biggest and most trusted companies. Call us today to find out why we are their number one choice for all hydro vacuum excavation